Scholarships registration started for 2023.
- Limited seats for JEE Mains score-based scholarships, allotted on first-come, first-serve basis
- Students whose results are awaited may register and give scholarship test (BMSET). Scholarship percentage shall be decided once board result is declared
- On-admission scholarships applicable for 1st year only, continuation rules apply from 2nd year onwards.
- additional 5% for girls and Jain community students
Scholarship Percentages B.Tech and BBA
Scholarships for B.Tech and BBA based on XII aggregate percentage and BMSET score,
|Aggregate* in XII
or JEE Main/CUET Percentile
Scholarship Percentages for LE to BTECH
Lateral entry scholarships for B.Tech based on marks in Diploma % and BMSET score.
|Percentage in Diploma||Scholarship %|
Aggregate percentage will be calculated on the basis of marks in best 4 academic subjects (based on course opted).
Priority Admission Guidance
At BMIET, we believe that deserving scholarship recipients should have access to priority admission guidance. As such, all eligible students who have completed their 10+2 education are offered guidance in accordance with GGSIP University’s admission procedure. This means that the rigorous admission selection process, including the common admission test, admission counseling, reporting, and more, is fully taken care of by our institute scholarship team.
We understand that receiving a scholarship is just one part of the journey, and we strive to make the entire admission process a seamless and stress-free experience for our students. However, it’s important to note that the final decision of granting scholarships lies with the scholarship committee. Students must meet the minimum eligibility criteria and follow the admission procedure outlined by the University/Institute.
We’re committed to empowering our scholarship recipients and ensuring they receive the support they need to achieve their academic goals.
National Scholarship Schemes for Students
- MERIT CUM MEANS LINKED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE SCHEME (GRANT FOR TUITION FEE)
— Financial Assistance Upto 50%
- ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION (EWS) SCHEME
— Financial Assistance Upto Rs 50000/- per Academic Session
- AICTE Pragati and Saksham Scholarship
— Amount of scholarship: Rs. 30,000/- of Tuition Fee and Rs.2000/- per month for 10 months as incidentals charges each year.
— National Scholarship Portal : https://scholarships.gov.in
— AICTE Pragati and Saksham Portal: https://www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in
— IPU: http://www.ipu.ac.in/