Scholarships registration started for 2023.
- Students seeking scholarship based on JEE Mains score may note that we have Limited seats under this category and the same will be allotted on first cum first serve basis.
- Students whose results are awaited may register and give scholarship test (BMSET). Scholarship percentage shall be decided once board result is declared
- On-admission scholarships are applicable in 1st year only. 2nd year onwards continuation scholarship rules apply
Aggregate percentage will be calculated on the basis of marks in best 4 academic subjects (based on course opted) For Lateral Entry , Marks of Diploma% shall be considered
Priority Admission Guidance
All students who are eligible for the scholarships (after 10+2) are given priority admission guidance as per GGSIP University admission procedure. That means they do not have to bother about the admission selection process and their admission process (the common admission test, admission counseling , reporting etc) is guided by the institute scholarship team.
Note: Final decision of granting scholarship is with the scholarship committee. Candidates are required to fulfill and follow minimum eligibility criteria and admission procedure laid down by the University/ Institute.
National Scholarship Schemes for Students
- MERIT CUM MEANS LINKED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE SCHEME (GRANT FOR TUITION FEE)
— Financial Assistance Upto 50%
- ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION (EWS) SCHEME
— Financial Assistance Upto Rs 50000/- per Academic Session
- AICTE Pragati and Saksham Scholarship
— Amount of scholarship: Rs. 30,000/- of Tuition Fee and Rs.2000/- per month for 10 months as incidentals charges each year.
— National Scholarship Portal : https://scholarships.gov.in
— AICTE Pragati and Saksham Portal: https://www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in
— IPU: http://www.ipu.ac.in/