BMIET has also dedicated itself to the excellence in management education. The department of Management Studies is committed to developing programs designed to equip wannabe managers with new age competence, clairvoyant vision and high level of integrity. In a global, culturally diverse and technologically advanced social arena, characterized by rapid change and complex interdependencies, we aim to empower business and their leaders by focusing on Innovation, Continuous Improvement and a service Orientation.
The Department rests on six pillars:
- Student Centeredness
- Excellence in Teaching
- Scholarly and Application-oriented Research
- Contemporary and meaningful executive education and development
- Global focus and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Outreach activities that serve society and enhance the quality of life
Learning Opportunities in Department of Management
The Mission is to lay down high benchmarks in the Management course by the way of imparting multidisciplinary educational approach and innovative skills to the students in following ways:
- Discussion on Case Studies
- Live Projects and Presentations.
- Industry Interface
- Expert Lecture by Corporate Delegates/ Resource Person in Campus
- Business & Management Games.
Career Paths for Management Students
- Management Course gives a good career start and leads to a wide scope for career development and skills.
- Management course gives scope for innovative outlook.
- Management graduates will have the capability to network with the best in the market.
- Students prefer Management course to acquire the skills necessary to start a business/ start-up/ turn into an entrepreneur.
- Management degree offers a brand value to you.
- Management degree not only enhances professional growth but also personal growth.
- Management graduates have enough chances to work outside their native places so that they can gain enough exposure and understand the market conditions in different regions.
BMIET started its MBA program in 2008 and BBA program in 2011.
HOD, Department of Management