- Associate Professor and Assistant professor in CSE, ECE, CIVIL and ME
- Training and Placement Officer (TPO)
- Front Desk Executive
Interested and eligible candidates may send CV to email@example.com
|Engineering / Technology||Assistant Professor||BE/BTech and ME/MTech in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent either in BE/BTech or ME/MTech||Teaching experience in reputed organisations at UG/PG level is highly desirable|
|Management||Assistant Professor||First Class or equivalent in Masters Degree in Business Administration or equivalent and 2 years relevant Experience is desirable.||Teaching experience in reputed organisations at UG/PG level is highly desirable|
|All programme||Associate Professor||Qualification as above that is for the post of Assistant Professor, as applicable and PhD or equivalent, in appropriate discipline Post PhD publications and guiding PhD student is highly desirable.||Minimum of 5 years experience in teaching and/or research and/or industry of which at least 2 years experience post PhD is desirable.|
|All programme||Professor||Qualifications as above that is for the post of Associate Professor, as applicable. Post PhD publications and guiding PhD students is highly desirable||Minimum of 10 years teaching and/or research and/or industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor or minimum of 13 years experience in teaching|
|All programme||Principal / Director||Qualifications as above that is for the post of Professor, as applicable Post PhD publications and guiding PhD students is highly desirable||Minimum of 10 years teaching and/or research and/or industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor or minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and/ or Research and/or Industry. In case of research experience, good academic record and books/research paper publications/IPR/patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert members in Selection committee.|
- Equivalence for PhD is based on publication of 5 International Journal papers, each Journal having a cumulative impact index of not less than 2.0, with incumbent as the main author and all 5 publications being in the authors‟ area of specialization.
- PhD shall be from a recognized University.
- For incumbent Assistant Professor, experience at the level of Assistant Professor will be considered equivalent to experience at the level of Associate Professor provided incumbent assistant professor has acquired or acquires PhD degree in relevant discipline.
- Experience at Diploma Institutions is also considered equivalent to experience in degree level Institutions at appropriate level and as applicable. However, qualifications as above shall be mandatory.
- If a class/ division is not awarded, minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to first class/ division. If a Grade Point System is adopted the CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks as below.
|Grade Point||Equivalent Percentage|